Thursday, July 5, 2007

Goodbye for now!!

We're sad to say we will be leaving the blog alone for a bit. We have decided that we need to step back and focus on our families. It's summer time so that means entertaining the kids and preparing them for the upcoming school year! We'll be absent from any message board/chat room we participated in also. We'll miss the friendships we have created, but we are sure you all can understand. We're not sure when we'll be back, afterall, family comes first!

I've decided that I need to leave crafting alone for awhile also. I really need to get my scrapbooking caught up for my kids first years, followed by every year after that! That's 13 years to catch up on! I almost have the third ones done and still haven't started the older two (which will be more of a challenge trying to remember dates and milestones - not to mention I'll be scanning in a lot of pics).

I've spent a lot of time on the message boards over at DAISIE Company. I loved that place, but it has taken a turn which I don't care for. But, I want to say a BIG Thank you to Nathan for all of his help he gave to me (as well as everyone else). I learned more from him about computers/hardware/etc than I ever thought I would, especially while on a crafty board! I appreciate the friendships I have made over there and hope to continue them outside of DAISIE. ~ Rachel

9 comments:

Jill A. Johnson said...

Rachel I know your not posting for a while here but I wanted you to know that I miss you & will keep in touch with you... big hugggggggggggggs your way hun...

making good time for you childern is the best thing you can give them... then ofcourse the scrapbooks & memories you will record for them will be the next... :)
thank you for visiting my blog... I will get better at posting after a while but I am busy also seeing about setting up a website... so far we have our domain...LOL

think good thoughts hun you are such a wonderful person... more huggggggggggggggggs... :)

Anonymous said...

Ya Rach... What a good mommy you are to make the time for your kiddos..Please keep showing my the layout of my adopted Grands.. :) :) you have my IM so please use it when you just feel like chatting..You know how much I enjoy chatting with you... Kiss the kiddos for me..and Big hugs my sweet Rach..

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach! I wondered if you were as, shall we say disenchanted, with Gina Jane's reign of terror as I was. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking. Have a great summer. I'll bookmark your blog and pop back in the fall. Have fun with the kiddos and your Sis!
Take Care!

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel.... I have emailed you, but just want to let you know that I miss you. Enjoy the time with your family. Hugs my friend.

Sue (ozsue)

Anonymous said...

Rachael,

I will miss your positive, kind and happy thoughts. I will also miss your kids smiling faces. Have a fun summer with your kids.

Karin G

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I just wanted to say that I will miss you bunches! I am glad that you are getting to spend some time with family.

Anonymous said...

Rachel'
We will miss you! Hope you have a wonderful summer with your family. Hugs, Audrey Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Rachel, You are missed very much. Have a blessed time with your family. They should always come first. Mary

Mechelle said...

I hope you have a wonderful summer with the kiddo's It's always harder in the summer to be online when you know you could be out having fun with the family. I didn't get the chance to know you very well over at DAISIE but wanted to thank you for always commenting on my things.
You'll be missed!
((hugs)) Mechelle